Website Mighty Plumbing & Heating
As a plumbing apprentice, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist plumbing department on all general plumbing in-home, service calls.
- Maintain a clean and organized job site representing and protecting the company’s reputation
- Arrive on time for calls and all training meetings
- Deepen understanding of plumbing and basic troubleshooting ability
- Determine materials needed for each new project; estimate time and cost
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Install and/or repair household appliances like dishwashers, water heaters, toilets, sinks, etc.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Where clean uniform daily and promoting the McQuillan brand
- Protect company assets by maintaining a clean and tidy truck and clean job sites
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings
- Take initiative to advance working knowledge, skills, and proactively own advancement
- Show yourself as willing and to learn and retain the information
- Assist in checking material to ensure it is correct and organized for the project
- Miscellaneous projects and assignments at management’s discretion
- High school diploma
- High integrity and, social skills and ability to make connections
- Organized with follow-through abilities
- Clean, safe driving record
How We Work
- Self-starter who is highly motivated and accountable for results
- Takes initiative and is able, at times, to self-direct
- High degree of integrity, acts with honest
- Accountable for results
- Acts constructively
- Committed to customer excellence
- Basements and attics
- Rain, shine, sleet or snow; we will provide service for our customers.
- Small working spaces
- Heights over 6ft
- Expected to lift, lower, push and pull items in excess of 75lbs with assistance.
- Standing and kneeling work
- The ability to work on ladders
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types: Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate: Brighton, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Shift availability: Day Shift (Required)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $22.00 per hour
Work Location: One location