Website Mighty Plumbing & Heating
The Sales Comfort Consultant plays a key role in the building of loyalty and trust between our customers and our business. Our Comfort Consultants not only make the sale but create a long-lasting impact on the customer. They are exceptionally focused team members who drive profitable revenue. You work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics are achieved. You listen to the needs of our customers, and work with them to determine the best solution/new equipment to meet their needs and execute.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as key liaison between customer and operations team
- Establish customer rapport including know, like and trust to sell the right products and services.
- Develop customer relationships, negotiating and closing deals.
- Provide accurate and complete sales proposals, and seamlessly transfer to the installation team.
- Create confidant buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Generate excitement with potential customers and encourage them to spread the word.
- Verify with the customer preferred install date and note for install coordinator.
- Own customer retention by providing complete follow ups.
- Industry Experience NOT needed. Will train. Must have the ability to learn.
- Provide a completed equipment replacement form including all pertinent information including: heat loss calculation, equipment size and dimensions, and equipment location that has been approved by owner
- Note any additional tools or equipment need for the job IE ladder, chimney linear or Electrician
- Communicate details of job to Dispatch team and any financing terms to the Finance team
- Collect 50% down payments on projects that are not financed. Partner with finance to collect quickly
- Proven track record in sales.
- Financial and business acumen including the ability to determine if a job is profitable and how operational activities impact results.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Familiar with local codes and can speak to company product lines.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Flexible and adaptable to work in a small company
How We Work:
- High integrity and honesty with a demonstrated history of loyalty and commitment to determination and perseverance.
- Great sense of humor and positive, can-do attitude, with the ability to determine the right time and place for everything.
- Driven, motivated, relentless energy to grow the company
- High degree of integrity, acts with honesty
- Accountable for results
- Acts constructively
- Committed to excellence
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate: Brighton, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
License/Certification: Driver’s License (Required)
Work Location: One location