Website Mighty Plumbing & Heating
Mighty Plumbing & Heating is seeking a Controller responsible for maintaining the organization’s financial records. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that all transactions are properly and accurately recorded and reported to the organization’s management team, as well as working directly with senior management to give guidance on regular organization-wide financial processes.
Output: This position is responsible for managing the organization’s day-to-day accounting functions, including creating and maintaining accounting records, processing invoices and other financial transactions, managing staffing levels, overseeing budgeting processes and performing billing and collection. The ideal candidate will have at least five years of experience in an accounting or finance role, an extensive knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, excellent organizational skills and a resume that displays sound mathematical abilities and a solid understanding of corporate financial policies.
- Communicate financial management principles and concepts, including the rationale for management decisions and the interrelationships between strategic planning, finance, accounting, and budgeting.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of an organization’s accounting department.
- Control and monitor cash flow, projections and trends, and evaluate results to make adjustments in operational plans.
- Maintain financial records and data.
- Verify transactions.
- Perform cost-benefit analysis for proposed capital expenditures.
- Prepare and present periodic financial statements.
- Provide advice on taxation issues and planning to the organization’s chief financial officer or board of directors.
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Ability to commute/relocate: Brighton, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work
- Education: Bachelor’s
- Experience: GAAP: 4 years
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $70,000.00 – $110,000.00 per year
Physical Setting: Office
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location